VELUX blackout energy pleated blinds
Get your price
- Blackout effect
- Protects against cold from the outside
- Decorative blind with flexible positioning
About VELUX blackout energy pleated blinds
VELUX blackout energy pleated blind provides both blackout and insulation against cold. The double pleated cloth has a built-in aluminium honey comb structure that gives an insulation effect of up to 25%. The "flying" design of the manually operated version gives flexible adjustment of the blind from the top or bottom of your VELUX roof window.
Here’s why you should choose VELUX blackout energy pleated blind:
- Gives complete control over the light in the room.
- Thermal insulation.
- High blackout effect.
- Slimline design.
- Quick and easy installation.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified.
- Available with manual operation or in remote operated versions (solar or mains powered).
- Option of white or brushed aluminium side channels.
- Choose from 16 different colours.
- 3 year guarantee.
- Manual version comes with flexible positioning.
Installation instructions for VELUX blackout energy pleated blind
- VELUX blackout energy blind - manually operated (FHC)
- VELUX light dimming energy blind - electrically operated (FMC)
- VELUX light dimming energy blind - solar powered (FSC)
Operations and colours
Blackout Energy Blind - Blackout cloth with improved insulation
Grey Melange (1164)
Light Brown (1165)
Dusty Green (1168)
Light Blue (1169)
Dark Taupe (1170)
Dark Sand (1171)
Light Grey (1172)
Transparency of the blinds
The numbers on the graphic below will show you how much light will be filtered through the blind.
All levels of transparency
VELUX blackout energy pleated blinds are available with high-quality side channels in your choice of either brushed or white-painted aluminium. The side channels are easy to install and designed to complement your VELUX roof windows beautifully
You may also like...
VELUX blackout roller blinds
- Fabric offers complete blackout
- Multiple colour options
- Perfect for bedrooms
VELUX duo blackout roller blinds
- Two blinds in one
- Complete light control
- Easy installation
- Manual operation
VELUX insect screen
- Keep insects out
- Easy installation
- Transparent net
- Combine with a blind or external heat protection
VELUX anti-heat blackout blinds
- Complete blackout
- Energy efficient
- Noise reduction